At this point, FearCon has one feature film planned. Up-and-coming director Alax Chandon’s Inbred headlines the evening. I watched the trailer, and this one is emotional, disturbing and gory. Not for the faint of heart. In other words, perfect for a horror con.
But, we don’t go to cons just for the guests. It’s the action we’re interested in. No shorts are announced yet, but I’m sure we’ll have plenty of horror to watch. Along with the films, here are the other planned activities:
- Zombie runway fashion show
- Zombie panel discussion with experts
- Special FX makeup demos with Gillian Payne
- Horror author book signings
- Costume and scream contests
- Awards ceremony
Details are still a bit hazy. We’ll keep you posted as new info is released. For now, just be happy that horror is alive and well in Phoenix.